[ale] UDP Broadcasts

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Fri Dec 13 02:44:44 EST 2013

I didn't think netcat would do it but that's good to know.  I just need
to have it print in hex on the fly so I can see some of the bit fields
in the UDP payload (the source is an A-to-D converter that broadcasts a
UDP packet containing a string of bytes in the payload, two bytes for
each ADC input.)