[ale] [ANNC] ALE-NW & ALE CENTRAL: GPG Keysigning Party & Solstice Social: Thurs., Dec. 12, 2013

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at UnderGrid.net
Tue Dec 10 10:52:21 EST 2013

I just wanted to sned out a follow-up reminder that anyone wishing to
get their GPG key signed to get their key uploaded to the Biglumber
keyring by this evening. Delays in getting keys uploaded delay me being
able to generate the final master list and have it available for people
to download and have for the meeting Thursday evening.

I am personally issuing and signing with new RSA keys so if you have
previously had your key signed by me this will ensure that it is signed
with my new key before I begin the process of retiring my old DSA keys.