[ale] SATA PCI cards

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Wed Dec 4 17:34:36 EST 2013

Well I have two applications.  One is the endpoint the other is an email
server.  I need something with a hard drive for the email server hence
the Cubieboard being interesting but the NUCs run unmodified OSes which
means less work (in theory) to keep updated.  Using a MIPS system as the
endpoint is fine, though, since it's what I'm already doing.