[ale] Got wrong page error

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Aug 29 04:02:18 EDT 2013

Danger Will Robinson!

The only time that I've experienced massive data loss was due to this
configuration. I lost not only the data on the bad drive, but all the data on
the 2 other drives in the stripe.  Files are written across all the drives in
the RAID set, tiny parts at a time.

* Have excellent backups OR
* Only use RAID0 storage for extremely temporary files.