[ale] Hand Of Thief

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Aug 28 09:32:33 EDT 2013

Sergio,

Thanks for posting that.  Good article.

Here's a good quote from it:

"I've said this before, and I'll say it again, any machine that's
plugged into a network connection is vulnerable -- Windows, Mac, and
even Linux."

I would add to that quote: Android, IOS, Windows Mobile, Blackberry OS,
Symbian, etc.

Well, Oh crud!  Looks like Linux maintenance requirements and risk are
starting to creep up.  A long way to go to catch Windows and Mac, but
these things are the first step.

Sincerely,

Ron