[ale] [OT] laptop parts in downtown ATL

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 16:36:16 EDT 2013

So, I test both the jack by itself and the jack plugged in on MoBo as
this guy mentions
http://www.insidemylaptop.com/laptop-does-not-start-bad-power-jack-motherboard/
On the jack alone, I get a reading of 19.25.
Once I plug the jack on the MoBo, i cannot get more than .45.
Time to throw the towel and deliver the bad news?