[ale] Open Suse and the .inputrc issues

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 22:12:59 EDT 2013

Tim:

Dont decry cmd.exe just because it is from M$FT.  The tab completion
feature of cmd is awesome and it is possible to do that in bash and I have
done it in Arch Linux and it works.  It is having issues in OpenSuse 11.4
hence I am trying to find out why it is behaving the way .inputrc vs
/etc/inputrc.

Any ideas any one.

-Narahari