[ale] [OT] Liberties

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 13:56:01 EDT 2013

Sean,

Haven't read either for a long time so I didn't even realize the mistake.
:)

What I don't have an answer for it the balance between justice and privacy.
While Ben Franklin's old quote is a great idea, there are too many bad
people in the world who didn't read it.

Leam

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>