[ale] [OT] Liberties

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 12:59:33 EDT 2013

Sean,

I agree with the idea, but not the technicalities. If you send something
over public wire/wireless, it can be read by anyone without warrant. If you
put your social security card in the local paper then no one is prohibited
from reading and storing it.

On the other hand, if you take a picture on your cell phone and do not
e-mail it, then it is protected as a personal effect. Once you send it,
however, it is public record.

Leam

Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>