[ale] [OT] Groklaw shuts down due to potential "forced exposure" issues

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 19:27:37 EDT 2013

This is a perfect sample of "La Democracia" that all Latin America
experience for years. I came to the US nearly 30 years ago, trying to
experience true freedom, true justice, and the true respect for the
country's constitution.
I no longer feel like that. In fact, I have experienced quite a bit of
flashbacks.
Sad, very sad!

If any of you have the time to read this article/study
http://www.colorado.edu/conflict/full_text_search/AllCRCDocs/95-1.htm
you may notice a few coincidences with what happened to Brazil then
and what is happening here now.

Sad...