[ale] [OT] Groklaw shuts down due to potential "forced exposure" issues

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 10:28:48 EDT 2013

Bear in mind the process "doing this" was set in motion in WW2. EVERY
administration and congress has fallen in lockstep with the beating drum of
totalitarianism since then or risk being shut out. It's not a recent thing.
It's a goal.

Everytime there's anything even remotely resembling a crisis/distraction
that keeps the populace "busy", a bit more get put into place. The
opportunistic control freaks know clearly that it's easier to justify a
loss of rights/privilege/power/control to the masses if they are worried
about jobs/draft/healthcare/school/bills/terrorism/etc.

So now what? Thanks to google, there's enough of a personality profile of
me, and every ALE'r with a gmail account, that "someone" can predict a
future likelihood of people "becoming a threat to the state".

Fun times indeed.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Chuck Payne <terrorpup at gmail.com> wrote:

> Plutocracy or The United States of Soviet Republic.It sucks, if this was
> hope and change was, I want my civil freedoms back.  I have visited police
> states, it not fun.
>

> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Robert Heaven <roberth1954 at aim.com>wrote:
>
>> I believe the term you're looking for is: Plutocracy
>>

>> On Aug 20, 2013, at 9:48 AM, Courtney Thomas <
>> courtneycthomas at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>>
>>  On 8/20/2013 8:07 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:
>>

>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20130818120421175
>>
>>  What the hell kind of country are we turning into?
>>
>> --
>> --
>> James P. Kinney III
>> *
>> Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you
>> gain at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on his own
>> tail. It won't fatten the dog.
>> - Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain
>>
>> http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
>> *

>> Welcome to the United States of Russia   :-(   and
>>
>> torture, illegal property seizure, bought elections, voter
>> disenfranchisement, vast global-leading imprisonment, foreign invasions,
>> governmental secrecy, emasculated bought press, cancerous police state
>> encroachments, unconstitutional disregard of individual rights, terrorist
>> labeling of dissent, two consecutive clueless boy presidents with OJT
>> credentials, wasteful misguided democracy destroying militarism, intrusive
>> alienating arrogant aggressive foreign policy when we can't even run this
>> damn country, lying propaganda, gerrymandered voting districts, misguided
>> right wing judiciary, etc......      BUT, other than that, all's well   :-)
>>

>> Courtney Thomas

> Terror PUP a.k.a
> Chuck "PUP" Payne
>
> (678) 636-9678
> Discover it! Enjoy it! Share it! openSUSE Linux.
> openSUSE -- en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
> openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
> Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
> skype,twiiter,identica,friendfeed -- terrorpup
> freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
> Register Linux Userid: 155363
>
> Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
> package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
> a try. www.susestudio.com.
> See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
> www.southeastlinuxfest.org

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.