[ale] [OT] Groklaw shuts down due to potential "forced exposure" issues

Jay Lozier jslozier at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 09:27:31 EDT 2013

There is a book called "Three Felonies a Day" who makes the case the
average person commits about 3 felonies everyday because the regulatory
state is out of control and over-criminalization of what are mistakes or
minor paperwork errors. Thus, one does not have a good feeling for what is
a crime and what is not.

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:46:11 -0400, David Stephens
<linuxrootuser at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is not just IT people who are aware of the issues. I work with
> several electronic >technicians, musicians and small business owners,
> who are aware of what this country is >becoming. People are waking up,
> but will enough people wake up and soon enough to turn >this ship?
> On Aug 20, 2013 8:35 AM, "Chuck Payne" <terrorpup at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This sucks, what is worse, it seems only people that work in the IT or
>> have half a >>brain, understand what is going on. I understand we need
>> to monitor to protect, but >>this has gone too far. There is a reason I
>> am libertarian. More and more I keep >>shaking my head and saying WTF!
>> What is going to take to get the country back on >>track? Another civil
>> war? A war for our civil rights?
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 8:25 AM, Chuck Payne <terrorpup at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> The United States of Soviet Republic.

>>> --Terror PUP a.k.a
>>> Chuck "PUP" Payne
>>>(678) 636-9678
>>> Discover it! Enjoy it! Share it! openSUSE Linux.
>>> openSUSE -- en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
>>> openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
>>> Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
>>> skype,twiiter,identica,friendfeed -- terrorpup
>>> freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
>>> Register Linux Userid: 155363
>>>Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
>>> to package >>>and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give
>>> SUSE Studio a try. >>>www.susestudio.com.
>>> See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
>>

>> --Terror PUP a.k.a
>> Chuck "PUP" Payne
>>(678) 636-9678
>> Discover it! Enjoy it! Share it! openSUSE Linux.
>> openSUSE -- en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
>> openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
>> Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
>> skype,twiiter,identica,friendfeed -- terrorpup
>> freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
>> Register Linux Userid: 155363
>>Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
>> to package and >>distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give
>> SUSE Studio a try. >>www.susestudio.com.
>> See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.

Jay Lozier
jslozier at gmail.com