[ale] [WAY OT] WARNING - diy car ac recharge kits can be dangerous

Dustin Strickland dustin.h.strickland at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:48:05 EDT 2013

Thanks for the tip - my grandfather has been religiously using those cans
over the summer for about 3 years, though so far he has suffered no
ill-effects. I'll pass it on to him that he should get it checked so that
his hood doesn't explode off the front of the car when he's sitting at a
red light on a hot day