[ale] [ANNC] ALE CENTRAL MTG. for 7:30pm on Thurs., Aug. 15, 2013

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 12:13:31 EDT 2013

Please note:

The top floor on the North end of the building is a Psychology Lab. Given
the, um, uniqueness of the ALE group, if you get off the north elevator
there, it is unlikely they will let you leave :-D

The correct elevator will say "South Elevator" above the door and "Car 2"
on the side of the door.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Aaron Ruscetta <arxaaron at gmail.com> wrote:

> A SPECIAL NOTE that our regular Law School venue was not
> available for this month, so we have arranged for an alternate
> space in the Emory Psychology And Interdisciplinary Sciences
> (PAIS) building, where we will be guests of the CCI / BMI Lab.
> The venue is on  the west side of the Emory campus, just off of
> Oxford Road at 36 Eagle Row, Atlanta, GA  30322.
> PLEASE SEE / DOWNLOAD / PRINT / READ the map and
> directions PDF at the link below for essential details on parking
> and finding our meeting room inside the PAIS building:
> <http://arxion.net/ale/ALE_at_PAIS-emory_map_n_directions.pdf>
>
> Once you arrive at our 7:30pm ALE Central meeting for Thursday,
> August 15th...
>
> Our featured topic will be an informal presentation and discussion
> on the ins and outs of computer refurbishing and electronics recycling
> with special guests David Brown and Marlon Williams, principles and
> managers of NTI Recycling in Norcross, Georgia.  Specifics will
> include a look at NTI's Recycling process for electronics and computers,
> a look at changes in environmental protection laws that will soon affect
> everyone and details on how ALE members can recycle their used gear.
>
> Naibun Trading International LLC
> o/a as NTI Recycling
> 2980 Pacific Dr Ste C Norcross, GA 30071
> Toll Free: +1 855 624 7700
> <http://ntirecycling.com/>
>
> =============
> Our meeting time frame is 7:30pm to ~9:30pm
> Again, directions to this month's Emory PAIS venue with maps
> and important building details are available in this PDF file:
> <http://arxion.net/ale/ALE_at_PAIS-emory_map_n_directions.pdf>

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.