[ale] Missing menu bars in Rhythmbox & Evince

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 22:18:15 EDT 2013

Never mind. I finally found my answer on OpenSuSE Forums. If you click
on the icon that appears in the top bar of the desktop, a menu drops
down. I must have really had typing issues last night, because I got it
on first try when I tried it again tonight.

--
Sent from my home PC running Fedora19 to you and NSA, FBI, CIA, HSA
and God only knows who else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!