[ale] OT: What the hell is XSS in Comcast land?

Don Kramer donkramer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 18:23:53 EDT 2013

They have to put it in bridge mode, we can't. Once that done, it will be
better from there.  I encountered this same issue a few months ago. Maybe
because it's a weekend you need to wait til tomorrow for better tech
support people.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Home-Networking-Router-WiFi/Arris-TG852G-Bridge-Mode/td-p/1415133