[ale] fried innards

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 15:09:20 EDT 2013

If the power supply had hiccupped I think the hard drives would have been
affected as well.  And they are OK.  Checked the voltages on the plug and
they read a steady 12.1 and 4.94 -- which is close enough.

It will take longer to get to Frys or Microcenter and pick up a new DVD
burner (should I spring for a BluRay one?) than it will to install it.
Grrrrr!

Sean