[ale] [OT] Looking for an old beater motorcycle.

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Aug 1 12:18:17 EDT 2013

Richard,

Sorry about your divorce.  Best wishes going forward.

There always a bunch of motorcyclists riding around Dahlonega on Sundays.  I've no idea how to get involved, but you could go to one of the cafes and strike up conversations with cyclists.  Maybe similar things going on on the west side.

Sincerely,

Ron