[ale] OT fyi EFF petition to stop NSA spying

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Thu Aug 1 02:50:39 EDT 2013

I encourage everyone to make a donation to

  http://eff.org

if you want to stop the criminal violation of Unconstitutional spying
on YOU by our government.

I'll be making another donation!

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]
Quality spam and virus filters.

them all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond where
the shadows lie...and the Eye is everwatching"
-- The Silicon Valley Tarot Henrique Holschuh with ... Bob