[ale] Way OT - Gardening

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:19:55 EDT 2013

Ha! My dad had the same sentiments as you. He grew up on a farm and
couldn't stand the sight of any food not wrapped in plastic on a Styrofoam
tray.

I piddle in the gardening just as an excuse to not spend all waking seconds
of my life not in front of a screen or stuffing my face.

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Michael Nolan <michaeldnolan at gmail.com>wrote:

> As a refugee from a childhood that included spraying, picking fruit, and
> caring for a 15 acre family orchard, and two separate 1 acre gardens each
> year, I don't care if I ever see another growing plant, pressure canner, or
> plastic freezer box for the rest of my life. Walter Reeves can cause
> the channel to change on my radio faster than rap music.
>
> (Walter Reeves <http://www.walterreeves.com/> hosts The Lawn and Garden
> Show <http://www.wsbradio.com/s/inside/walterreeves/> on WSB Radio<http://www.wsbradio.com/> here
> in Atlanta Saturdays 6-10am)
>
>  Sorry, just my 2 cents... hope ya'll enjoy your plants and gardens...

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain