[ale] Fwd: Free books from O'Reilly

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Tue Apr 23 12:34:56 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I decided to cross post this from the dc-404 group since it sounds interesting.  There are a number of Linux books on their free books list.

Sincerely,

Ron

Hello all,

O'Reilly has a bunch of books they're giving away for free, many of which
sound very interesting:

http://oreilly.com/openbook/

- Chris