[ale] Moving my Wife/Kids phones into the 20th Century

John Pilman jcpilman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:16:44 EDT 2013

I can say this tactic worked for an iPhone once.  My brother walked into
the phone store and said he wanted the data plan removed. They said that
was impossible. So he bought a GO phone, moved the SIM, went back, switched
to a no data plan, walked out and moved the SIM back. I see no reason it
would not work on an Android.  Also, I have a Samsung Android MP3 player
that gets data from wifi but has no cell phone data.

...John