[ale] Moving my Wife/Kids phones into the 20th Century

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Mon Apr 22 14:13:16 EDT 2013

Thanks for that pointer.

Verizon just blew me off again on activating my old Incredible.
Cheapest data plan is $30/mo.

Which is galling when I have unlimited data from them for less.

It sounds like Ting is exactly what she needs.  100mins, 100 texts,
100mb of data is $15/mo.     She can leave the data turned off except
when she truly needs it.

I agree on coverage.  If you go camping, you want Verizon.

Neal Rhodes.