[ale] Micro Center Rocks

Mike Ivey miketech.jr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 13:05:43 EDT 2013

Microcenter also price match. I actually used the barcode scanner on my
phone while I was in the store buying parts for my last build and found
that Newegg had some items priced lower. The microcenter staff was nice
enough to print out the price for me. I took it to the register and saved
about $100 overall.