[ale] FW: SUSE Linux Days 2013 kicks off this May!

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Apr 19 15:57:50 EDT 2013

FYI, this is May 14th in Atlanta.  It is free.  If any of you are interested in learning more about SUSE Linux Enterprise and the related products, it would be a good event to attend.  I plan to be there.  They usually serve a pretty good breakfast and lunch at these things, too :)
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer