[ale] Linode hacked, CCs and passwords leaked

Michael B. Trausch mbt at naunetcorp.com
Thu Apr 18 12:56:58 EDT 2013

LXC allows the creation of tun/tap devices, because it supports namespaces
in the network stack. I don't know if the packet filter is namespace aware
yet, though. Would be an interesting thing to discover, actually.

Mike Warfield, do you have the answer, perchance? You're still active with
LXC, yes?