[ale] Moving my phone into the 20th Century

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:09:50 EDT 2013

FYI: The (fairly) new Motorola Razr M model at Verizon uses a SIM card.
It's not listed at cyanogen so I haven't worked on replacing the default
load (love the idea of making room by dumping the facebook app!). The razr
maxx uses a different chip than the razr m so a reflash may be an issue.

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain