[ale] MD RAID 5 under Virtual Box under Win 7

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed Apr 17 14:41:18 EDT 2013

It isn't clear to me - what is the hostOS and what is the clientOS?
What is the purpose for the hostOS and what is the purpose of the clientOS?

Why is VirtualBox involved at all?  Virtualbox is great for desktop-on-desktop
virtualization, but I'd never deploy it if a server was involved. There are
many, better, solutions for any hostOS.