[ale] Linode hacked, CCs and passwords leaked

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 08:53:28 EDT 2013

I must have trimmed the wrong stuff in my reply. The thread was:

1. "Told you folks not to use Linode..."
2. "Appreciate the info. Changing if it proves true"
3. "Here's a /. article"

Since you replied to my statement "if it's true" with nothing more
than a link to an article, it can only be inferred that you are
providing the article as proof of the details in question being true.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59