[ale] IEEE/ACM?

Michael Campbell michael.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 19:50:05 EDT 2013

I have been planning to re-up to ACM for a long time (speaking as an
applications developer).  IN college where the theory fascinated me,
ACM was a great resource.  I don't know what it's like for systems
guys, but there are a ton of special interest groups in ACM that cater
to all sorts of predilections.