[ale] [OT] gaming issues

Michael Campbell michael.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 18:07:10 EDT 2013

The whole thing feels quite immature to me.  And mighty one-sided,
laced with innuendo and unsubstantiated conclusions drawn from too few
facts.  I don't care enough to go about checking it out, but my gut
says he might be stretching the truth about HuffPo too.  <shrug>

If his line of reasoning is to be believed, thousands or more Japanese
youth would be gutted by swords every year based on the hours and
types of games being played there.