[ale] [OT] (but computer and cryptography related) Bitcoin, Litecoin

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Tue Apr 2 19:42:22 EDT 2013

Yeah, in Texas for example, to get an individual license to wash someones hair you need to complete " 150 hours of instruction completed in not less than four weeks from date of enrollment" and for hair braiding it's 35 hours of training. Plus, of course, pay whatever fees and go through however different offices. I don't know if Texas is the worst or anything--I think they generally have a good reputation relating to red tape. They just came up near the top in my Google search.

http://www.license.state.tx.us/cosmet/cosmetrules.htm#r8320

It was floating around in the back of my head--I think I might have seen something about this case last year:
http://www.ij.org/utah-hairbraiding-release-8-9-2012
Utah required 2000 hours of training to braid someones hair!?! Court said nope, sorry Utah.

Scott