[ale] HTML INCLUDE Feature Stopped Working

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 07:22:52 EDT 2012

Hi Folks,

I have apache setup on my Fedora 17 box. For the past couple of weeks I've
been creating web pages using <!--#include virtual="/path-to-file"-->
without any issues. Well there was that SELinux-directory issue, but I
quickly disabled it. All of a sudden I load up my sites and the INCLUDE
feature isn't working anymore. I didn't change any configuration at this
point.

I did a YUM update to no avail. After some Googling it looked like a
SELinux thing, but I set that to "permissive" mode. I've made multiple
tweaks to the httpd.conf file and I've restarted httpd.service multiple
times, but INCLUDE still isn't working. I am thoroughly confused at this
point. I'm not sure if it'll work, but I'm attaching my two .conf files in
hopes that you more experienced folks can help me. Thanks.

--
*Marc Ferguson*

www.fergytech.com | www.digitalalias.net

*"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide, hmm good stuff!"*