[ale] Raspberry Pi kit from MCM Electronics

Erik Mathis erik at mathists.com
Wed Sep 26 09:25:06 EDT 2012

Here is my part lists for my rpi's (except for the case)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2M4BJXMKZD683/ref=topnav_lists_3
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10231&cs_id=1023104&p_id=2404&seq=1&format=2

On the rpi cases, mostly I blame rpi Foundation for not putting one dang
hole in the board to mount it correctly.

-Erik-