[ale] SSL Certificates

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Thu Sep 20 15:38:33 EDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-09-20 at 15:27 -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Michael H. Warfield
> <mhw at wittsend.com> wrote:

>           "Thaumaturgy and Speculums Technology".

> Miraculous body cavity inspection tools?!? we must discuss this over
> beer tonight :-)

I really am putting a lot of work into complicating my own life but...
I've had that DBA for over 20 years.  Yes, looking at the logs of my web
server can be rather educational.  You've got to wonder just WHAT some
of these people were searching for when they reach my site from Google!
It can't be good...

IAC...

From the WittsEnd web site:

--
thaumaturgy (tho'-me-tur-ji), n., the supposed working of miracles; magic.

speculum (spek'yoo-lem), n., a mirror, especially one of polished metal used as a reflector in a telescope, etc.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clark

Thaumaturgy & Speculums Technology
That's Magic and Mirrors Technology, Y'all!