[ale] SSD info you need to know ( was OT SSD remaining lifetime indicator)

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Wed Sep 12 00:50:59 EDT 2012

I agree that it was very interesting.  Ron Frazier, if you remember
the sources you used, would you mind please listing them?  I like to
keep track of sources when I find good info.  If it's too much
trouble, nevermind and thanks anyway!

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/
  http://www.coraid.com/