[ale] which way to GO - go programming IDE

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Sep 6 09:26:13 EDT 2012

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the note.  I looked at the links.  This brings up some more questions.  The IDE you mentioned looks pretty cool.  Have you used it?  Is there a good overview of how to set it up?  In terms of the VIM plugin, etc., what exactly does that do?  I'm only minimally familiar with VIM at this point.  How would I learn how to set that up in VIM and GVIM?

Sincerely,

Ron