[ale] Introduction and info about myself

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:59:22 EDT 2012

I'm old enough to remember Wordstar, and later Word Perfect -- which law
offices still don't want to get rid of. :)  But my all time favorite DTP
software was called Geoworks.  Ran on DOS.  Kerning and leading to a tenth
of a point, text boxes, unequal colm widths, ragged wrap around graphic
objects, custom headers/footers, etc.  About the only thing it couldn't do
was keep the footnotes on the correct page -- and I think that feature was
added just before the company folded.

Sean