[ale] Introduction and info about myself

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Mon Oct 29 14:48:39 EDT 2012

Only one floppy...how sad.  I had a dual 8" "toaster" drive on my DOS
box back in those days.  I wrote tech manuals for rackmount broadband
cable modems, translators and camera control units for C-COR Electronics
(Beaverton, Oregon) and yes it was in <B>WORDSTAR!</B>  I remember when
some of the engineers started putting this thing called Windows on their
computers and wondering, "Why in the world would anyone want to do
that?"

The grey in my beard is increasing by the keystroke.

[Jokingly] I may be an ubuntu luser; but at least I don't do windows!  :

I think this thread is "flaming-out"....too much Hurricane Sandy in the
news and affecting my customers.