[ale] Introduction and info about myself

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Mon Oct 29 14:20:27 EDT 2012

I suppose I fall into the vi category, since I have only used emacs
onceŠwell, I opened it once, and then I spent all of the time it was open
trying to figure out how to get out of it :D  Figuring out the pid at
another terminal and killing it works nicely, BTW.
As for nano/pico - my nickname for them is "The line-wrapping config file
mangler!"  They work great a long as no one opens a complex config file
with really long lines.  I'm also partial to joe, since I used to be a
WordStar fanatic, and most of the key sequences match up - especially when
you open it with "jstar"

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer