[ale] Raspberry πdeas

mike at trausch.us mike at trausch.us
Fri Oct 26 18:15:20 EDT 2012

On 10/26/2012 03:21 PM, Doug Hall wrote:
> I'm not sure how important it will be to emulate the processor itself
> - other than to get more realistic processor speed. I hope to use
> fairly basic tools for what I plan to do.

If you're coding at a C layer, the difference _can_ be extreme.

If you're doing assembly language, then obviously there is no real
comparison.  :-)

But that said, I know that if I have a target environment description,
I'm going to emulate it as closely as I can if I'm going to try to
emulate it at all.  :-)

	--- Mike

                                    --- Carveth Read, “Logic”