[ale] OT: not very useful idea

Richard Bronosky richardbronosky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:26:08 EDT 2012

This entire email is a generalization this is not consistently true. Many
carriers now detect native tethering and block it. The apps that work in
these situations alter the packet headers to make it look like the packet
originated on the mobile device, rather than looking like they used the
mobile device as the first hop.