[ale] LSO cookies

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 23:24:56 EDT 2012

My question at the ALE meeting tonight was about LSO cookies.

Wikipedia reports LSO stands for Local Shared Object aka flash cookies.
Every time I close Firefox I am asked if I want to save X number of LSO
cookies.  My kneejerk reaction is, of course, to say "NO!"  But I am
curious as to which sites are trying to store this crap on my box.  To
that end I need to see them, but I can't find them.

Does anyone have a clue where to look?  I've tried the obvious places,
such as ~/.mozilla and ~/.kde.

Sean