[ale] Retrospective Log Analyzer – 10 free licences for your JUG

Centeractive AG centeractive.communities at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 06:28:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

We are a Swiss software company called centeractive ag and as part of our
marketing campaign we have decided to offer your JUG 10 free Retrospective
Log Analyzer licences (worth 58$ each), which is a new tool we have
recently developed.

To get your free licence you need to register at:
http://community.centeractive.net quoting the following code: US_ALI_6611
Then you can go directly to the download site: www.retrospective.ch

We are sure you will enjoy the following cartoon that gives a brief
explanation of the key features of Retrospective: http://bit.ly/OWBqY0

Some interesting features that are unique to Retrospective are:
- search / tail (monitoring) of  logs on Linux hosts over SSH and on local
disks
- log entries split
- column-split, log4j support
- date auto-parsing in logs, support for 90% popular formats (search in
logs considering date of entry)
- filters (contains, date, etc.)
- SSH keys support

The licences are absolutely free with no conditions attached and no
trickery involved. The only thing we would be grateful for would be if you
could provide feedback about the product with one of the following methods:
- Posts on our forum: http://bit.ly/Sr89v3
- Short blog entries (please inform us at community at centeractive.com so we
can link it to our website)
- Tweets on Twitter (@centeractive_ag)

Our company is “community & user-friendly” and we would appreciate
proposals concerning any improvement on new features. Any serious
advice/comments will be considered when we prepare the next version. We
publish a new version approximately once a month so for us it’s very
important that we receive a valuable feedback from our future users.

Our roadmap includes:

- database search / tail support (table, view, query)
- windows host search / tail support
- hierarchical search
- command-line tool

Our agenda is full till at least March 2013. In addition we would like to
provide every speaker of your JUG with a free licence. If you are
interested in this special offer, please contact us at
orders at centeractive.com

Regards,
centeractive ag team

P.S. Here is the link to the documentation and the screencasts:
http://bit.ly/QtYrlh