[ale] OT: Lift up your monitors

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Oct 16 09:44:45 EDT 2012

I would need something that'd work for any card... I stopped using nvidia
due to, err, "unreconcilable differences", namely that the binary driver
crashed every time I sneezed and the open source one didn't work. Switched
to ATI, err, AMD, using the KMS-enabled radeon driver and haven't looked
back.