[ale] OT verizon and other cell phone companies invade your privacy by DEFAULT

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 09:56:07 EDT 2012

NB this is only good for about 3 months after you sign up.  And the
"Location-based privacy settings" appear to be based on some Verizon
software which I presume is not present on your phone if you're
running Cyanogen or some other 3rd-party build of Android ( You DID
jailbreak your phone and install this, didn't you?).

-- CHS