[ale] anyone installed linux on to a flash drive

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Oct 1 13:44:16 EDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-10-01 at 11:01 -0400, Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:
> Mr. Warfield:

> When do you propose to give that talk and is it at Central or Atlanta
> NW ?

It's not currently scheduled but will probably be early next year.
We've kicked the idea around ever since before the grub2 talk several
months ago.  This would be at Central.

> -Narahari

Regards,
Mike