[ale] Ok... So now I'm on YouTube. Sigh...

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Thu Mar 22 16:51:39 EDT 2012

He's a Youtube star!  : P

The more I hear and see of smart phones, the more I'm glad that I don't
have one; nor want one and am concerned at a future where we'll be
expected to have one.

That statement in and of itself will likely put me out of a lot of
future opportunities (even job opportunities) as they are an item that
will require support.  Guess I'm showing my age now.

I've heard about smart phones and financial transactions.  Anyone seen
where some in Sweden are suggesting the elimination of paper money?  Is
this the future?  I rather think it's already here in daily practice
among many (myself included).  But I am not about to link my phone at
the hip to my bank account.  A desktop computer is enough exposure
already...

The Amish are looking better and better to me the older I get...

Good intro to the topic Michael...informative and thought provoking.

Cheers!