[ale] OT: Querying DB2 on an AS400 via Perl on a Linux appliance

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Thu Mar 22 16:32:53 EDT 2012

Robert -

I've done some connecting to DB2 from Tomcat on Linux.  The platform on
which DB2 runs probably won't be germane to how you connect to it, but I
*think* you'll be getting what you need on the Linux side from IBM.  If
there's a generic (e.g., ODBC?) connector to use in Perl, I wouldn't run
to that first.

- Jeff