[ale] PDF reader

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Tue Mar 13 18:55:26 EDT 2012

I believe my Ubuntu 11.04 automatically loads PDF links in it's document
reader.  I've never installed acrobat on it.  I don't think it reads
them in the browser though.  You could try saving the PDF to the desktop
then double clicking it.  I'm not sure what reader is running under the
covers.

Sincerely,

Ron